Airbnb Management Cardiff Short Stay Holiday Lettings Management Throughout Cardiff

Maximum Multi-Channel Exposure

We can advertise your property on more than 40+ booking channels giving you maximum exposure.
Airbnb Booking.com Expedia Rightmove Spot a Home Tripadvisor VRBO Zoopla

Why Choose Hello Guest?

  • Full management service options depending on your needs
  • Lower fees than traditional holiday lettings agencies
  • No contract commitment or notice period
  • 95% of all guest reviews are 4 & 5 stars
  • Customer service team online everyday for faster response
From
12%
+ VAT

How Popular is Cardiff on Airbnb?

68%
of properties in CF10 are fully booked for 1-90 days
354
properties are fully booked between 91-180 days
32%
of bookings are for two nights
Read MoreRead Less

There is currently a 2% quarterly growth in this rental market.

Is short-letting in Cardiff worth it?

Over 1,100 active rentals in Cardiff, 74% are Entire Home rentals. The remaining 26% only offer a private room. The most typical rental size of the properties in the area is between 1 and 2 bedroom properties, which shows a gap in the market for larger properties to become available (only 62 rentals include four bedrooms) and studio apartments.

What amenities are Airbnb Hosts in Cardiff offering?

26% offer a dryer, 64% offer a washing machine

46% offer parking, and 11% offer cable TV

2% offer a pool, 3% provide a hot tub

Host Reviews

Modern Apartment Cardiff
HelloGuest has managed our property in Cardiff for several years on Airbnb and other bookings sites. They have been excellent and flexible to accommodate our needs as we often come to stay in the property ourselves.
Henry, Cardiff
Airbnb hosting services
We were looking for an Airbnb property management company in Cardiff that can advertise on different holiday rental sites and can provide a full hands-off service for our property location as we live abroad. HelloGuest has taken really good care of the property and has been fully booked out for the season.
Jane, Cardiff

Our Simplified 4-Step Process To Get Your Property Let

Camera

1. Onboarding

We collect the property details and particulars from you, this includes arranging professional photography if necessary.

Checklist

2. Listing

We can create a new listing or take over management of an existing listing. We will create the content, features and settings consulting with you to optimise the listing.

Calendar

3. Availability & Pricing

Set up availability in the calendar and pricing levels for different periods and according to your pricing requirements.

Paper Plane

4. Go Live

Once the listing, availability, and pricing are set we can distribute and connect the listing to the booking sites to start receiving bookings.

Get a Free Earnings Assessment Now

Call us on 0203 4886935 or send us a message.

    We cover all of Cardiff, including major destinations such as:

    • Atlantic Wharf
    • Birchgrove
    • Butetown
    • Cardiff Bay
    • Cardiff city centre
    • Cardiff Gate
    • Castle Quarter
    • Cathays Park – Cefn Mably
    • Coryton
    • Culverhouse Cross
    • Cyncoed
    • Danescourt
    • Ely
    • Mermaid Quay
    • Radyr
    • Rhiwbina
    • Rhydlafar
    • Roath
    • St Mellons
    • Tiger Bay
    • Tremorfa
    Get in touch