Holiday & Short Let Airbnb Management Manchester Property Management in Manchester on Airbnb, Booking.com, VRBO

Contact Us

Maximum Multi-Channel Exposure

We can advertise your property on more than 40+ booking channels giving you maximum exposure.
Airbnb Booking.com Tripadvisor VRBO Expedia Spot a Home Zoopla Rightmove

Why Choose Hello Guest?

  • Full management service options depending on your needs
  • Lower fees than traditional holiday lettings agencies
  • No contract commitment or notice period
  • Customer service team online every day for faster response
  • 95% of all guest reviews are 4 & 5 stars
From
12%
+ VAT

How Popular is Manchester on Airbnb?

65%
of properties in M1 are fully booked for 1-90 days
963
properties are fully booked between 91-180 days
27%
of bookings in Manchester are for two nights
Read MoreRead Less

The year-long high occupancy rate in Manchester

  • Earn up to 83% more rental yields
  • Attract business travellers and tourists alike
  • Mix short and mid-term bookings to optimise returns
  • Average rating 4.53

Manchester’s Airbnb rental statistics:

Over 2,900 active rentals in Manchester, 67% of which are Entire Home rentals. The remaining 33% offer a private room.

The most typical rental size of the properties in the area is 2 bedrooms (40%), which highlights a gap in the market for more significant properties to become available (only 108 rentals include four bedrooms).

What amenities are Airbnb Hosts in Manchester offering? The competition…

  • 4% offer air conditioning
  • 36% offer a dryer, 75% offer a washing machine
  • 54% offer parking and 9% offer cable TV
  • 4% offer a hot tub, 2% offer a pool

Listings by location – prices from £52 to £172 a night

Host Reviews

airbnb host service
I bought a property in Manchester which I wanted to rent for long term letting as I got offered a job somewhere else but a friend recommended to try letting my property on Airbnb instead. They recommended Hello Guest which they had used previously for their property. The main benefit for me is that I can stay in the property whenever I want, im not based in Manchester but do come back often to visit friends and family. I just ask the team at Hello Guest to block out any dates im coming and they get rentals for the days its available. The service has been very good so far and works for my needs. As im not around I cant manage the property and the rentals so its better that someone else can take care of it. Would recommend this company if you want someone to manage things for you.
Georgina S. (3-bed property), Manchester
property management cheltenham
I was looking for Airbnb agents in Manchester for my recently purchased property to rent for short-term lets. HelloGuest responded straight away and were very knowledgeable with information on how best to get the property set up for Airbnb hosting. I got bookings straightaway and have quite a few bookings for the next few months not just from Airbnb but also from some other sites. Customer service has also been very good at responding to my questions. So far it's been an excellent management service.
Zeehan (guest), Manchester

Our Simplified 4-Step Process To Get Your Property Let

Camera

1. Onboarding

We collect the property details and particulars from you, this includes arranging professional photography if necessary.

Checklist

2. Listing

We can create a new listing or take over the management of an existing listing. We will create the content, features and settings consulting with you to optimise the listing.

Calendar

3. Availability & Pricing

Set up availability in the calendar and pricing levels for different periods and according to your pricing requirements.

Paper Plane

4. Go Live

Once the listing, availability, and pricing are set we can distribute and connect the listing to the booking sites to start receiving bookings.

Get a Free Earnings Assessment Now

Call us on 0203 4886935 or send us a message.

    We cover all of Manchester, including major destinations such as:

    • Hulme, Ardwick and Bradford
    • Miles Platting, The Quays, Salford
    • Old Trafford, Firswood, Chorltonville
    • Stretford, Withington, Longsight
    • Belle Vue, Victoria Park, Parrs Wood
    • Cheadle, Peel Hall, Gatley