We offer short stay holiday lettings management services to property owners in Manchester on all major bookings platforms, eg Airbnb, HomeAway, HolidayLettings, Booking.com
Full management options start from standard to premium management packages depending on your needs.
We are experts in yield management employing tools to optimise pricing and returns.
No minimum term contract commitment or notice period required.
We can take care of everything for you including creating and managing your listing on all the major booking platforms, managing your bookings, calendar, screenings, guest communication, coordinating property maintenance, cleaning and checkin/checkout of guests.
Reasons to use our services:
- Expert short and holiday lettings Airbnb management service in Manchester
- Better results at lower fees than traditional holiday lettings & property management agencies
- Super fast response rates leading to more bookings due to our customer service team monitoring & responding to guest enquiries around the clock
- Multi-channel approach on all major sites to get the maximum exposure & best returns for your rental property
- Pricing optimsation tools to get the best returns
- We have already hosted thousands of guests in hundreds of properties in the UK achieving on average above 95% of 4/5 star reviews – you can verify actual reviews on our profiles
We cover all areas of Manchester and surrounding areas
Manchester is a very diverse and interesting cities to visit. We have seen an increase in demand for short city stays and guests visiting from abroad which has lead to increase in demand for unique holiday private accommodation.
Manchester is one of the most major cities of England. With a balance of hustle and bustle and also great natural beauty it draws visitors from every direction. Being one of the most major cities in England means that the city host to many business visitors throughout the year looking for short term rental accommodation. Home to the Manchester United and Manchester City football club you are sure to see many short-term renters and football fanatics in the city during football season. Throughout the year visitors are drawn to sites like the infamous Trafford centre, Heritage parks, amazing food and drink and nightlife, Manchester has something for everybody. Studies estimates that Greater Manchester attracts 57.8m day visits per year from Great British residents, and this includes 31.3 million to Manchester local authority making it the second most visited local authority for tourism day visits, behind the City of London with 43.1 visits. If you are considering short letting but don’t have the time to manage it, we offer a premium quality management service and would love to manage your property, so you do not have to. Please get in touch with us for more information.
We can advertise your property on more than 40+ booking channels giving you maximum exposure