With Hello Guest, you’ll get to keep 88% of your generated revenue – a highly competitive rate.
More than One Listing - Maximum Multi-Channel ExposureWe can advertise your property on more than 40+ booking channels giving you maximum exposure.
Don't Miss Your Chance - London's Airbnb Popularity
The year-long high occupancy rate in London
- Earn up to 69% more rental yields
- Attract business travellers and tourists alike
- Mix short and mid-term bookings to optimise returns
- The average daily rate of £175
London’s Airbnb rental statistics:
Over 38,212 active rentals in London, 64% of which are Entire Home rentals. The other 35% offer a private room.
The most typical rental size of the properties in the area is 1-bedroom homes (41%), which shows a lack of larger properties available in the area for families (only 12% of rentals include three bedrooms and only 32% include two bedrooms).
What amenities are Airbnb Hosts in London offer? The competition…
- 40% offer a dryer, 83% offer a washing machine
- 89% offer a kitchen
- 22% offer parking, and 12% offer cable TV
- 1% offer a pool, 3% provide a hot tub
London Airbnb listings by location
Shoreditch (1,000+ stays)
Victoria (1,000+ stays)
Paddington (1,000+ stays)
Why Choose Hello Guest as your Airbnb Manager?
- We are one of the biggest property managers in London
- We look after 283 properties, flats and houses in the city
- End-to-end short-let property management in London
- Cheaper and more affordable than traditional holiday letting firms
- No contract is required or notice period
- 95% of all guest stays are five-star rated (164 Google reviews)
- We’re available 24/7
- Short-term and long-term profit growth strategies
Reviews from our London Co-Hosts
I have a flat in London and I needed someone to manage it as I can't do it myself. A friend recommends HelloGuest and has been using their services ever since. They got the property advertised quickly and have helped with some maintenance issues. Customer service has always been helpful and responded quickly to my questions. I would recommend using them if you need a good management service and you cant do it yourself.
Veronica and her team have been excellent! They have managed my flat in London several times, and I always had a great experience. She has been highly flexible in organizing to meet me for crucial collection. She has taken care of the guests from start to finish with maximum efficiency (including cleaning my flat in between guests). I would recommend Hello Guest!
Four Steps to Co-Hosting with Us
3. Availability & Pricing
4. Go Live
We manage hundreds of properties and flats in London in areas and boroughs such as:
- City of London
- Barking and Dagenham
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Kensington and Chelsea
- Kingston upon Thames
- Richmond upon Thames
- Tower Hamlets
- Waltham Forest