We offer short stay holiday lettings management services to property owners throughout Devon on all major bookings platforms, eg Airbnb, HomeAway, HolidayLettings, Booking.com, Expedia and many others
Full management options start from standard to premium management packages depending on your needs.
We are experts in yield management employing tools to optimise pricing and returns.
No minimum term contract commitment or notice period required.
We can take care of everything for you including creating and managing your listing on all the major booking platforms, managing your bookings, calendar, screenings, guest communication, coordinating property maintenance, cleaning and checkin/checkout of guests.
Reasons to use our services:
- Expert short and holiday lettings Airbnb management service in Devon
- Better results at lower fees than traditional holiday lettings agencies
- Super fast response rates leading to more bookings due to our customer service team monitoring & responding to guest enquiries around the clock
- Multi-channel approach on all major sites to get the maximum exposure & best returns for your rental property
- Pricing optimsation tools to get the best returns
- We have already hosted thousands of guests in hundreds of properties in the UK achieving on average above 95% of 4/5 star reviews – you can verify actual reviews on our profiles
We cover all of Devon including major destinations such as:
Exeter – Torquay – Dartmoor – Exmoor – Plymouth – Teignbridge – Torbay – Dartmouth – Lyme Regis – Salcombe – Woolacombe – Ilfracombe – Sidmouth – Totnes – Tavistock – Clovelly – Okehampton – Croyde – Lynmouth – Barnstaple – Lynton – Seaton – Dawlish – Newton Abbot – Combe Martin – Jurassic Coast – North Devon – Exmouth – Bideford – Teignmouth – Kingsbridge – Westward Ho – Tiverton – Braunton – Beer – Budleigh Salterton – Appledore – Hope Cove – Bigbury-on-Sea – Axminster – Honiton – Widecombe in the Moor – Hartland – Great Torrington – Slapton – Chagford – Cullompton – Ashburton – Dawlish Warren – Branscombe – Bovey Tracey – Brixham
With sandy beaches, beautiful coastlines, medieval towns and spectacular natural beauty, Devon is an excellent place to short let your property. Devon hosts approximately 5 million visitors every year, dubbed as “mother nature’s playground” visitors are enchanted and drawn to its natural beauty and serene landscapes. Devon offers so much to explore and is a true gem. Attractions like Dartmoor, Devon’s most famous moor and the beautiful sites of the English Riviera are just a few of the notable sites in the area. If you are considering short letting but don’t have the time to manage it, we offer a premium quality management service and would love to manage your property, so you do not have to. Please get in touch with us for more information.
We can advertise your property on more than 40+ booking channels giving you maximum exposure