- All-inclusive home management
- We manage bookings, housekeeping, key exchange and more
- We provide incredible holidays and Airbnb hosting services (consistent 4/5 star ratings)
- According to our wonderful visitors and hosts in Leeds, we always go the extra mile
HelloGuest has been greeting guests to our partnered properties for years – starting as hosts on Airbnb ourselves, we know all the tips and tricks to help you rank higher and earn more.
In short, we help homeowners increase their second incomes with short-term rental solutions that reduce their workload simultaneously.
Airbnb hosting made simple
As your entrusted short let manager, our Airbnb management service in Leeds can assist you with:
- Creating an optimised, bookable listing to boost rental income.
- Professional home photography.
- High-quality linens and toiletries.
- Guest vetting, answering inquiries and all communication, including check-in and out.
- Property upkeep, including cleaning, insurance and replenishing essentials.
Receiving your income
We will transfer your profits at the end of each month to other booking platforms.
Whereas with Airbnb, you will receive the money immediately when guests arrive.
We’ll provide you with access to your very own dashboard, where you can monitor your property’s stats and performance, including revenue, occupancy rates, and nights booked.
Our commission fees begin from 14%.
Let us be your Airbnb concierge – get in touch.
Why you need an Airbnb management company in Leeds
- Opportunity for higher gains – with Airbnb, you can earn more per night and experience a different kind of flexibility that long-term renting can’t offer.
- Sharing the workload – if you’re not available to manage the regular demands of being a host, we can handle it for you.
- More guest reviews – by hiring an Airbnb management company, we will manage your property like a hotel and ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
The year-long high occupancy rate in Leeds
- Earn up to 60% more rental yields
- Attract business travellers and tourists alike
- Mix short and mid-term bookings to optimise returns
- Have your property promoted on several booking platforms and never miss an opportunity
Leeds’ Airbnb rental statistics:
Over 3,819 active rentals in Leeds, 73% are Entire Home rentals / 27% offer a private room.
The most common rental size in the local area is between 1-2 bedrooms, which shows a gap in the market for larger properties to become available (only 188 rentals include four bedrooms).
What luxuries are Airbnb Hosts in Leeds offering? The competition…
- 3% offer air conditioning
- 26% offer a dryer, 64% offer a washing machine
- 57% offer parking and 7% offer cable TV
- 3% can offer a hot tub, with a further 1% offering a pool
How popular is Leeds on Airbnb? Overall 4.6 rating
- 54% of properties in LS1, LS2, LS8 & LS9 are fully booked for 1-90 days
- 1,185 properties are fully booked between 91-180 days
- 27% of bookings are for two nights
- 50% are one-night bookings
We cover all of West Yorkshire
HelloGuest is a nationwide Airbnb management service; we work all around the UK and serve multiple homes in popular holiday destinations like Leeds.
The average daily rate for Leeds on sites like Airbnb is £93 with average monthly revenue of £1,200 (off-peak). Peak periods can see this increase up to £1,800.
Max occupancy rate is 83%, with a yearly average of 67%.
Entire residential homes and rental units in Leeds, West Yorkshire:
Three simple steps to begin
- Get in touch with us to learn more about what we offer, our fees and how we can work seamlessly together.
- Next, let’s meet. Here, we can set goals and define the terms of our relationship and what your home needs to begin.
- Begin taking bookings! Once we’ve ironed out all the details and organised your property to short-let, we’ll open your calendar for bookings, and that’s it – you’re ready to earn.
We offer short stay holiday lettings management services to property owners in Cheltenham on all major bookings platforms, eg Airbnb, HomeAway, HolidayLettings, Booking.com
Full management options start from standard to premium management packages depending on your needs.
We are experts in yield management employing tools to optimise pricing and returns.
No minimum term contract commitment or notice period required.