We offer short stay holiday lettings management services to property owners throughout Cornwall on all major bookings platforms, eg Airbnb, HomeAway, HolidayLettings, Booking.com
Full management options start from standard to premium management packages depending on your needs.
We are experts in yield management employing tools to optimise pricing and returns.
No contract commitment or notice period.
We can take care of everything for you including creating and managing your listing on all the major booking platforms, managing your bookings, calendar, screenings, guest communication, coordinating property maintenance, cleaning and checkin/checkout of guests.
Reasons to use our services:
- Expert short and holiday lettings Airbnb management service in Cornwall
- Better results at lower fees than traditional holiday lettings agencies
- Super fast response rates leading to more bookings due to our customer service team monitoring & responding to guest enquiries around the clock
- Multi-channel approach on all major sites to get the maximum exposure & best returns for your rental property
- Pricing optimsation tools to get the best returns
- We have already hosted thousands of guests in hundreds of properties in the UK achieving on average above 95% of 4/5 star reviews – you can verify actual reviews on our profiles
We cover all of Cornwall including major destinations such as:
Newquay – Plymouth – Truro – St Ives – Penzance – Falmouth – Bude – Bodmin – Tintagel – Coverack – Padstow – St Austell – Fowey – Looe – Port Isaac – Mevagissey – Polzeath – Redruth – Porthcurno – Bocastle – Perranporth – Mousehole – Helston – Marazion – Sennen Cove – Charleston – Hayle – Lizard – Bodmin Moor – Wadebridge – Mawgan Porth – Holywell – Launceston – Porthleven – Widemouth Bay – Carbis Bay – Liskeard – Portreath – Praa Sands – Sennen – St Mawes – Saint Just – Harlyn – Constantine Bay – Crackington Haven – Mullion – Lostwithiel – Camborne – Port Isaac – Lands End – Trerice – Tregothnan – Poldark
Cornwall needs no introduction for its beautiful seaside landscapes. And now more than ever Cornwall is becoming a holiday hotspot for Brits. Approximately 5 million people visit the beautiful county of Cornwall. And the number of domestic visitors to the county has increased in the past year, making it a fantastic place to short let properties. The gorgeous landscapes like St Ives, Padstow, and the Truro Cathedral, attract visitors from all over. Making it an incredibly unique and one-of-a-kind tourist spot in the UK. If you are considering short letting but don’t have the time to manage it, we offer a premium quality management service and would love to manage your property, so you do not have to. Please get in touch with us for more information.
We can advertise your property on more than 40+ booking channels giving you maximum exposure